EMC's enterprise content management solutions leverage an information infrastructure that provides enterprise-grade security, scalability, and reliability with a common set of policies for all content assets across the organisation.
The Documentum platform provides a secure, unified environment for creating, managing, delivering and archiving any type of unstructured information. Policy-driven automation enables you to author, review, approve, and publish any piece of content in accordance with business rules. By supporting all major database platforms, operating systems, browsers, portals, application servers, and development standards, Documentum provides the industry's only true vendor-agnostic architecture for enterprise content management applications
EMC Documentum is ranked as a visionary leader (top right quadrant) by Gartner's Magic Quadrant for ECM (2010).
Astral was awarded "EMC Documentum Content Solutions Partner of the Year - Australia & New Zealand".
Astral has successfully achieved EMC CMA Sales and Technical Accreditation for content management. Astral prides itself in being the first partner in Asia-Pacific to attain this certification.
Astral consultants are certified in the following areas and Astral will continue to certify staff as new programs become available:
- Content Management Foundations
- Application Developer - Content Management Server Programming
- Application Developer - Content Management Web Application Programming
- System Administrator - Content Management System Administration
- Technology Architect - Content Management Systems Architecture
- Sales Manager - Content Management & Archiving
- Sales Manager - Capture
- Systems Engineer - Content Management & Archiving
- Systems Engineer - Capture